So, I would like to see a Batman tv series set in the Flash/Arrow universe. This is the fan cast and the episodes for the first season and the synposises. Alexander Koch
or Nathaniel Buzolic
or Brett Dalton
or Matthew Daddario
as Bruce Wayne/Batman Crystal Reed
or Shelley Hennig
or Naya Rivera
or Christian Serratos
or Lindsey Morgan
as Selina Kyle/Catwoman John Pyper-Ferguson
or David Lyons
or Martin Henderson
as Commissioner Jim Gordon Michael Ealy
or Ben Barnes
or Nathaniel Buzzolic
as Harvey Dent/Two-Face Molly C. Quinn
or Chloe Csengery
or Bailee Madison
as Barbara Gordon/Batgirl Christian Cody
or Jace Norman
or Rhys Matthew Bond
as Richard "Dick" Grayson/Robin Adam Godley
as Alfred Pennyworth Iwan Rheon
or Sam Underwood
or Rhys Wakefield
as The Red Hood/The Joker Georgina Haig
or Jane Levy
as Dr. Harleen Quinzel/Harley Quinn Cory Michael Smith
or Daniel Maslany
as Edward Nashton-Nygma/The Riddler Ioan Gruffud
as Victor Fries/Mr. Freeze Giancarlo Esposito
as Professor Hugo Strange Garret Dillahunt
as Julian Day/The Calendar Man Yvonne Strahovski
as Jennifer Brigit Lynns/Firefly Alexis Denisof
as Victor Zsasz Kevin Durand
or Demetrius Grosse
as Waylon Jones/Killer Croc Mark A. Shephard
or David Krumholtz
or Iwan Rheon
as Oswald Cobblepot/The Penguin Lennie James
as Lucius Fox Dina Meyer
as Dr. Leslie Thompkins Enver Gjoak
as Roman Sionis/Black Mask Jonny Lee Miller
as Kirk Langstrom/Man-Bat Andrew Scott
or David Alpay
or as Jonathan Crane/Scarecrow Claire Holt
or Jade Tailor
as Pamela Isely/Poison Ivy David Costabile
as Arnold WeskeThe Ventriloquist/Scarface Daniel Sharman
or Jake Lloyd
as Jervis Tetch/The Mad Hatter Ty Olsson
as Detective Harvey Bullock Bethany Joy Lenz
as Gilda Dent Genesis Rodriguez
as Detective Renee Montoya Oded Fehr
or Gideon Emery
as Ra's Al Ghul Lauren Young
as Talia Al Ghul Dylan Sprayberry
as Jason Todd Ashley Boettcher
as Young Helena Bertinelli
Here are the episodes:
- The Bat/Pilot: Bruce Wayne, just returning to Gotham City, decides to begin his battle against the mob and the corrupt police force after the daughter of the newly appointed Captain James Gordon, Barbara Gordon, is kidnapped in an attempt to gain leverage over one of the few non-corrupt members of the police force.
- Dark Disguise: While spying on the mob families, Batman is interrupted by a mischievous thief that may be closer to him than he thinks, leading them both into the underground world of human trafficking when her young teen friend Holly is taken by the mob, forcing them to work together to save her.
- Not So Smart: When a string of intelligence testing based murders begin, Batman is forced to use his mind to overcome his latest conflict. Meanwhile James Gordon tracks a lead to a possible identity of the Batman: Bruce Wayne.
- Enough Days In The Week: Batman hopes to gain a more steady acceptance from the police by tracking down a notorious serial killer called the Calendar Man.
- Like Father, Like Son: The Sionis crime family ignites the beginnings of a mob war, as they target Oswald Cobblepot and hire the assassin Deadshot to kill him, forcing Batman to protect a criminal in order to keep the peace.
- The Birdcage: Batman has been captured. Trapped as a prisoner in Oswald Cobblepot's underground fighting ring, if he wants to live he will have to fight the champion of the cage, a mutated humanoid nicknamed Killer Croc, to the death.
- Inspiration: Batman must utilize the help of an eye witness to another in a long list of serial killings done by the psychopath Victor Zsazz.
- The Sincerest Form Of Flattery: Now that Batman has gained at least the begrudged acceptance of James Gordon, that'll be tested when someone impersonating Batman begins to murder the stars of a movie being shot in Gotham.
- Eco-Friendly: After a strange chemical plant explosion that crumbles the building, leaving trees and plants grown in it's place and effecting a security guard in a slower but similar way, Batman is in a race against the clock to stop the mysterious eco-terrorist nicknamed Poison Ivy, gather her chemical extract and use it to cure the guard before his body becomes a plant breeding ground.
- A Really Bad Day: When the Red Hood kidnaps the heads of Gotham's biggest crime families, Batman must discover his location before he enacts his plan to amass enough power to shape Gotham to fit his twisted vision. Jim also enacts his own plan.
- The Long Halloween Part One: After a year of being acclaimed as Gotham's hero, Bruce is just now getting used to his life as Batman, only to be hit with a wave unexpected changes in his life: the new craziness taking over Gotham. A criminal that leaves a smile on his victim's face. The murder of Carmine Falcone's nephew which threatens to reignite the war between the mobs. And his new ward, Dick Grayson.
- The Man Who Laughs: On Thanksgiving, as Bruce struggles with keeping Dick from discovering his life as Batman, a maniac calling himself the Joker threatens to poison Gotham citizens.
- Cold Blooded: As Bruce deals with Dick discovering his identity, an icy figure targets members of the Wayne enterprises board, freezing them, and Batman finds himself unprepared when the Wayne enterprises pre Christmas fundraiser is attacked by someone calling himself Mr. Freeze.
- Solomon Grundy: When Batman investigates the disappearances of street kids, he comes across something unexpected. Meanwhile the Joker tries to enacts a scheme as a way to kill the Holiday Killer.
- Lips Of Poison: Poison Ivy is back. More uncaring about human life than ever, the now human/plant hybrid has decided to initiate a one plant war against humanity, starting with the privileged of Gotham, who she most blames for the pollution of the environment, putting Bruce Wayne squarely in her sites.
- Heads Or Tails: Harvey Dent is been kidnapped by Crime Boss Moroni who has rallied Black Mask and Penguin to his plan to lure Batman into a trap and kill him.
- Batgirl: With Commissioner Gordon and Harvey Dent having disappeared, Batman tracks the mobsters he believes responsible, despite Barbara's insistence that it was someone else, forcing her to take matters into her own hands and find clues on her own.
- A Mad Tea Party: A former disgraced scientist named Jervis Tetch uses mind controlling technology to bend the mob families to his will and impress the woman of his dreams to get her to love him.
- Fan The Flames: As mysterious arsonist attacks plague Gotham's fire departments, Batman soon realizes that the vicious nature to the attacks points to a personal motivation and finds himself face to face with someone clad in advanced armor calling themself Firefly.
- How To Catch A Bat: Edward Nygma sets up a sinister scheme to catch Batman and reveal his identity, proving that he is indeed the smarter out of the two of them, forcing Batman to confront his need for control.
- Everything To Fear: When bullies and thugs start dying from extreme fear induced hallicinations, Batman is forced to face his fears by a psychopath trying to usurp his place of fear and respect in Gotham.
- Holiday's End: With the Holiday Killer's identity having been discovered, Batman and Gordon enact a sting operation to catch the killer once and for all.
- The Long Halloween Part Two: The Holiday Killer has been defeated. But the chessgame that he was a pawn of is coming to a head, with Batman's greatest weapon being used against him and Gotham: His mind.
End of season 1.
For this there's another another time jump between season 1 finale and the season 2 premiere of 1 year.
- Targeted: Bruce Wayne has been targeted for assassination. But after a failed attempt, Bruce has been put under police protection. With him unable to investigate this situation as Batman, it's left to Robin and Batgirl to track the assassin.
- Every Question Has An Answer: When Batman hits a wall in his quest to uncover the identity of his attacker, he uses the assistance of his old mentor the Question to seek it out.
- Run The Asylum: When the Batfamily investigates a disturbance at Arkham, they find that the asylum has been taken over by the Joker and the inmates have been released, forcing them to split their attention between The Joker himself, Two-Face and the Riddler, as Harleen is trapped and psychologically and emotionally tortured by the Joker.
- Joe Chill: What would you do if you faced your parents murderer? That's the question Bruce has asked himself his entire life. And now he's been given a chance to answer it.
- A Harlequin: With Harleen slowly losing connection with reality, she forces herself to find focus on her tormentor in hopes of finding peace, only to lose herself even more, but her actions in doing so put her in direct conflict with the Batfamily.
- Golem: Changed forever after having been the subject of experimentation by the government, allowing him to shapeshift, Preston Payne seeks revenge against those he holds responsible, in Gotham.
- Court Of Owls: Bruce has discovered the truth behind the source of corruption and death in Gotham City, but with the amount of power amassed by them, he's realized that he can't do anything to stop them, leaving him only one other option: Join them.
- Oracle: When Batman goes missing, Barbara takes a leadership role as her and Dick track him down.
- Day And Knight: The fury of the Court is unleashed on the underprivileged of Gotham, using the Wayne Foundation's charity initiative to massacre those that Bruce has sought to help as punishment for his betrayal.
- Does It Matter?: Bruce questions his impact on Gotham as Batman, while dealing with Joker and Harley and being approached by his old flame Talia Al Ghul.
- The Demon's Head: Years ago a young Bruce Wayne sought out, by any means, a way to become the best fighter possible, leading him into the den of Ra's Al Ghul.
- Puppeteer: Batman's faced with an unconventional opponent with the Ventriloquist and Scarface.
- Laughing Fish: When Joker enacts a sick threat against Gotham's officials, Batman and Bullock are forced to partner up to find the source.
- The Demons Within: Young Bruce allows himself to be pushed to his limit to gain the training of an assassin.
- Crime & Punishment: On the 2nd anniversary of his "birth" Two-Face kidnaps his abusive dad and puts him on trial.
- Last Laugh: Using a civilian as a pawn, Joker takes a ball honoring Commissioner Gordon hostage, with Bruce, Dick and Barbara trapped among them.
- The Demon Rejected: Bruce is faced with the ultimate test of his loyalty to the league.
- Robin's Reckoning: Bonds are broken and relationships are tested when Dick discovers the truth about his parent's killer.
- Joker's Millions: As Bruce takes in Jason Todd after Dick's left Gotham, Batman is helpless as ever when faced against the Joker in a way he can't fight him: As a legitimate citizen.
- A Broken Doll: As Harley Quinn holds Bruce hostage, he remembers a time when he was lost in his darkness.
- The Demon's Bargain: Batman is given a choice by Ra's.
- The Demon's Duel: Batman and Ra's battle for the fate of Gotham.